- Vital Service provides this website on an “as is” basis. Whilst Vital Service reviews the website regularly it cannot guarantee interruption or error free operation. In addition Vital Service offers no representations around the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of the content published on this website.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. No goods and / or services are sold through this Website and product and / or service details are provided for information purposes only.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations of products and / or descriptions of services available from Vital Service correspond to the actual products and / or services, Vital Service is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions as each service is customised to the individual situation and customer.
- Whilst Vital Service uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.